Friday, January 3, 2014

12 months-Happy Birthday Mallory!!

11/3/13
Hard to believe that a year went by so fast...little Mallie is getting so big! I always liked the parents who threw big parties for their kids, and since we waited so long for Mallie to come into our lives, it seemed only fitting to throw a huge party for her being around for a year (even in the midst of my Nutcracker madness). So, here are her birthday festivities in pictures. Happy birthday my sweet girl!

Grandma and Grandpa Wardell came to visit...and they brought presents!




Thanks to Pinterest, I decked the house out in butterflies. Notice even the veggie and fruit trays look like butterflies. Overkill? I think not;)




First time renting a bounce house...thank goodness it fit in our backyard!


Here's the birthday girl!



She had soo much fun bouncing around in the bounce house:)



With godfather Charles


Mallie didn't quite know what to do with her cake. She tried it and ate some when Eric and I would feed her, but that's about it. She wasn't too keen on getting her hands messy, I guess.



Some more birthday presents...which we opened after most of the party guests had left. It was so much easier to just let her lead the way with opening gifts.



The aftermath...was apparently more fun than the actual party according to this little girl. She loved playing with all the balloons that were floating on the ceiling.




















No comments:

Post a Comment