Monday, May 23, 2011

Competition, check!

The dance team I co-direct had a big competition this past weekend. Everything went well and I am really proud of how my dancers danced. I am not however, proud of the attitudes the younger ones exhibited. Hopefully my co-director and I can give them a swift kick in the pants to knock some sense into them...not something I like doing, but have you ever tried teaching diva dancers? Ugh, the worst!

So now onto the next big thing...3 weeks until our team show. We still have to finish a few dances, then start and finish another one, and have everything clean and ready for stage. It's a huge task, but we've done it before. I just know that means long hours in the studio for the next few weeks. I keep telling Hubby I'll see him at the end of June.

I took my last clomid pill this morning. No real side effects to speak of, so that's a good sign for now. Now it's up to my body to do it's job...keep your fingers crossed for me. I said before I had a gut feeling clomid would work, but now that we're right in the midst of this cycle, I'm starting to feel nervous...like I'm going to be so let down if it doesn't work like I thought. Even if there's no BFP this cycle, I would at least like to see a clear temp shift, meaning my body's working properly. I guess by the time my next show comes around, I'll know if the clomid worked or not. Here's hoping I have a happy post for next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment