Friday, August 19, 2011

5 pounds down!

That's right...I lost 5 pounds and 5 1/2 inches doing the challenge that I mentioned in my previous post. Eric lost 9 pounds and 6 inches (damn him!). We're feeling really good and are going to continue to eat healthy to get in better shape. I think we're shooting to do a 90 day commitment to the vitamins and supplements to see how much more we can easily lose.

I've had a very nerve racking week. Monday I was so frustrated with my body not working correctly, I emailed my doc. Her response was opks are not the only thing to consider with this sort of thing and to wait a week and report back this Monday. I just happen to glance at my chart after that and was surprised to see a pattern of high temps...just slightly screwed up by a few high temps mixed in with all the previous low ones. So, it is possible that this cycle might have actually worked. Although, does FF agree with what I see? Apparently not because I still do not have any crosshairs...even after 10 days of high temps that would be above the cover line if they ever gave me cross hairs. I'm trying really hard not to get my hopes up, but it's made me very anxious temping this week. I'm thinking these higher temps are a good sign...1. Because my temps have never been so consistent and "stable". 2. Because eventually after so many high temps, FF will HAVE to give me CHs and there's a good possibility that I'm pg. And 3. Even if I'm not pg, it could mean that my body is finally working correctly which means we're even closer to becoming pg.

The waiting game has been killing me. I refuse to test before FF gives me CHs, because I'd rather be conservatively negative until I have a reason to be positive. Either way I have to test on Monday so I can report back to my doc...but that's still 3 days away.

No comments:

Post a Comment