Sunday, August 28, 2011

I heart my Dynamics family!

This weekend, the team is putting on a huge garage sale to raise funds for nationals next summer in Anaheim. I found out tonight that todays sales alone raised over $1500!!! We had a BBQ tonight at my house...sort of a getting to know you function, but I've also been dying to have people over to our house for a VERY long time and this was the perfect opportunity to do it. I fall deeper in love with my girls, the team, their parents, everyone, each time we do big events like tonight and this weekend. We had so much food in the house, I stuffed myself silly (hello free day on the nutrition program!). We had probably 60 people over at one time...Eric was manning the grill...it was just awesome! We were able to watch a video from this past June's show...and then the girls wanted to watch the very first year's show (and then the 2nd year, 3rd year, etc). It makes me tear up to watch our then little ones turn into the now advanced dancers...look how far they've come, how far we've come. I cannot believe how much this team has evolved, and how different we are now compared to back then...yet how much we are the same. It is truly amazing and something I can't really describe...I just know that I am so blessed to have such an extended family. They are what really matters.

No comments:

Post a Comment