I have an appointment tomorrow to take a look see how my body is reacting to the clomid. Of course I'm hoping for some good news, but not expecting it. I figure a few different scenarios could play out...
1. I could actually have a dominant follicle...which means this cycle could actually work. One step closer to being pg.
2. I could not have a dominant follicle and just have a bunch of random cysts lying around...meaning clomid did not work. I'm assuming if this is the case, we'll be referred to a fertility specialist. Who knows what tests they will want to run or how long it will all take to get going...but again, one step closer to being pg.
Or my favorite option (and the most unlikely one) 3. The clomid worked and I already ovulated 3 days ago, just like fertility friend is telling me. I was so shocked to chart today and see CHs...seriously?!? on cd9?!? I will say my temps have been unusually high, but I'm not going to count my chickens before my eggs are hatched. Wouldn't that be a story though?
Any way you look at it, whatever the outcome...we're one step closer. Just gotta keep repeating that to myself.
No comments:
Post a Comment