Thursday, November 10, 2011

Rough week

It's been a while...I've been trying to keep my mind off "stuff". Mainly baby stuff...but it's hard. My temps have been really promising this cycle, took a test yesterday, BFN:( There are so many people announcing pregnancies this week, it's like a constant reminder that hey, I'm not knocked up. It's to the point now where I think I'm going to have to start avoiding certain places and situations. For example, dh's cousin's wife is having a baby shower on December 3rd. I'm beyond happy for them and don't want to seem like a sour puss, but I think I would be a miserable, bitter mess if I go. I don't want to feel like this...I want to be happy and not be phased by every big belly that seems to be walking by every 5 seconds. And I can't even talk about why I'm feeling the way I'm feeling either, because people just don't understand. I always get comments like, "you're young, you have plenty of time" or "when its supposed to happen, it will" or "have you tried talking to God recently?" Seriously?!? I dont feel that Talking to God will magically make me release an egg. Of course putting it that way just makes me sound sacrilegious and ridiculous. Here's hoping my thyroid is good in a week...I don't know how I'm going to handle 6 more weeks of this if I have to.

No comments:

Post a Comment