How far along-14 weeks, 6 days...about 3/8 of the way through the pregnancy (that's the math nerd in me!)
Weight Gain-I actually lost weight since last week (amazing!)...puts my total weight gain to about 5 1/2 lbs.
Baby Size-Crown to rump length is about 4 inches, weighing almost 2oz...about the size of a navel orange, or a softball.
Movement-not yet...just a few more weeks away!
Sleep-Not bad...I'm starting to turn more at night because my hip goes numb if I lay on one side for too long.
Feeling-a little frustrated with shopping for maternity clothes. I must be like in between sizes or something because i swear, almost nothing fits right:( I have to go a size bigger in tops because of my chest, and my thighs are still bigger than my waist, so any sort of pants just falls down when I walk or bend over. I cannot wait for my bebands to arrive from Target this week...I'm really hoping that helps me stay in pants for at least a little while longer.
What I miss-Not much other than fitting in regular clothes...tuna fish still, and I really wanted a margarita yesterday for cinco de mayo!
What I am looking forward to-Feeling baby move! And telling all of my classes at watch week this week that we're expecting. I'm not expecting much from the little girls, but we'll see...a lot of them do have younger siblings. I'm also looking forward to the middle of July...when all shows and trips will be over and we can just concentrate on baby stuff!
Milestone/Best moment this week-Had an Ob appointment on Friday, and got to hear the heartbeat again. (Eric and I were scared for a second though, it took a good minute to find the heartbeat...as it turns out my jeans were in the way.) We registered for childbirth prep classes to be taken in August (seems way early to register, but apparently classes fill up fast!).
To Do-Help Eric move out of office so it finally becomes the nursery, decide on paint color for walls, and we decided to buy a crib this month (too good of a deal to pass up at Babies R Us:)).
Food Cravings/Aversions-nothing really that I can think of...
Bonus-Countdown to our Anatomy Scan when we can find out baby's sex (as long as it cooperates)=4 weeks, 4 days

No comments:
Post a Comment