Sunday, January 8, 2012

Weekly Check in

Ever since July, when we started Advocare, I've been trying to eat healthier and better...cut fat out of my diet, stop drinking soda, etc. While it hasn't been the weight loss I would like to see, it has made at least a little difference. I lost about 8 lbs. doing the Advocare program, but then it messed with my thyroid, so I had to stop. I've cut my soda and fast food habit. We still go out to eat like once a week, but I'm much more conscious of what I'm putting in my mouth. And I've managed to keep those 8 lbs. off! My jeans are starting to fall down because they're getting too big, and I love that feeling.

So...I'm not going to call it a new year's resolution, but I'd like to continue the path I'm on and bump it up a little even. Eric and my mom will be doing another Advo cleanse shortly...I can't do the cleanse, but I can eat healthy with them. I want to take walks and eventually work my way up to jog/runs (if my foot can handle it). As a way to keep track of my progress and how I'm feeling, I'm going to do a weekly (try my best, I swear!) check in to hold myself accountable. I'd like to lose a pound or two a week, but don't know how feasible that is...and I don't want to frustrate myself if that doesn't end up happening either. I'm hoping that by being healthy and losing weight, it might actually help my body to work right and in turn, get pg.  So, here goes...

Weight down: -
Days exercised: Just one...last Sunday:(
Distance walked/ran: Walked about two miles with the dogs
How I'm feeling: I feel good that I walked what I did, but I know that I should have gotten up earlier on Wednesday to fit in a walk, instead of working all day. Same thing goes for today.
Goals for this week: Walk at least two days this week...shoot for Wednesday and Friday. Get an accurate scale reading...I ordered a new scale on Amazon and it should come in this week. Since it's digital, I'm really hoping it'll take the guess work out of weighing myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment