Sunday, January 15, 2012

Weekly Check In 2

Another week down...today was a mostly lazy day because I was up late last night, and I had a killer headache. But anyway, here goes...


Weight down-none yet, I think. We got our new digital scale on Tuesday, so I'm not sure if my weigh in last Sunday was accurate. Considering what I ate this week, I'm calling staying even a win!

Days exercised-Got on the elliptical machine on Wednesday for the first time in forever for about 15 minutes. I know it was only for 15 minutes, but you gotta start somewhere, right? Didn't get to go for a walk on Friday, but Eric and I did walk a mile today.

Distance walked/ran-a mile today...and I'm not sure how far on the elliptical 15 minutes got me

How I'm feeling-good and bad about this week. I gave in and made brownies Thursday (there were calling my name in the cupboard). I tried to counter-balance the brownies by eating healthier since I knew I would eat them eventually.

Goals for this week-Keep up with eating healthy (and not eat brownies). I think Eric and my mom are going to start their advocate cleanse, which means no mayo, oils, and limited fats for the next 10 days. Hopefully that will give us all a jump started metabolism and I'll be able to burn through whatever calories I do eat a lot faster. I want to work out on Wednesday again, maybe I'll be able to up my time to 20 minutes? And then go for a walk at least one other day.

No comments:

Post a Comment