Monday, February 6, 2012

Weekly Check In 5

This post is going to be short and sweet...more in the following post to come!

Weight down-Another .8lbs down! That puts my total weight loss this year to 2.6lbs.

Days exercised-I missed Wednesday because of having too much to do work wise:( But I did get on the elliptical on Thursday afternoon, and went for a long walk to day with the dogs.

Distance walked/ran-About a mile on Thursday on the elliptical, and another 2+mi today on my walk.

How I'm feeling-Pretty good! I feel like it hasn't been that hard to lose the little weight that I have lost. I've been trying to eat healthy, but not deprive myself of what I want. I was a little worried this week again because I didn't eat the greatest, but if I can eat like I did this week, and still lose something, then imagine what I could lose by eating totally healthy!

Goals for this week-Stay on the same course I've been on. Eat healthy and get on the elliptical on Wednesday and take a long walk on Sunday. We'll see if I have time to fit anything else in this week...it's time for me to cut music, which sometimes takes forever:(

No comments:

Post a Comment