Sunday, February 19, 2012

Weekly Check In 7

Weight down-I gained a little this week:( Not even a half pound, but still a .4lb gain. That puts my total weight loss for the year to 2.2lbs. I think it was the chocolate and dipped strawberries:(

Days exercised-Wednesday, 25 minutes on the elliptical and cool down walking around the house. Sunday,  walk around the neighborhood with the dogs.

Distance walked/ran-I never know distances on the elliptical, but it was a good workout. 2mi walk today!

How I'm feeling-still pretty good. I was so unmotivated on Wednesday to get on the elliptical, but I did it. I had to have Eric sit in the spare bedroom with me and talk me through it. I'm a little disappointed that I gained some this week, but I think that may be due to other things.

Goals for this week-I'm afraid I might have to give up the elliptical, so I'm going to have to step up the walking. We're off at the studio this week, so I'm going to try to walk at least 3 days this coming week...and eat much healthier than I have this past week.

I have another post that I'll be writing tonight, but don't know if I should publish it or not. It'll make more sense why I'm unsure once it is published...

No comments:

Post a Comment