Sunday, March 25, 2012

9 weeks!

How far along-8 weeks, 6 days...or just a little over two months.
Weight Gain-ick! I weighed myself this morning and it seems I'm up another two pounds:( I've been trying to eat healthy...I'm hoping this is just water weight.
Baby Size-about 1 inch, or the size of a medium green olive. Weighs only about 1/8 of an ounce!

Movement-I wish, but not yet.
Sleep-pretty much the same as last week. I'm still waking up every night at least once (but more like 2-3 times) to go to the bathroom. The past two nights, I haven't slept well at all because of a migraine:(
Feeling-Other than being tired, pretty good! I only get slightly nauseous when I don't eat every hour or two. Symptoms have been pretty mild so far:)
What I miss-Not too much this week, although I wish I could eat more fruit.
What I am looking forward to-A week and a half until our first appointment with our Ob/Gyn. Only a couple more weeks until I scream my pregnancy to the world!
Milestone/Best moment this week-Our 2nd ultrasound with the RE...we got to see baby again, with a strong heartbeat! We told Eric's parents and sister today, and they were beyond thrilled and excited for us. I think we shocked them quite a bit, but still...so great to have family involvement and support!
To Do-Still need to get those BeBands, and possibly start looking into maternity jeans. I know it's super early still, but I can't help feeling like I'm being stuffed into my current jeans every Friday for work.
Food Cravings/Aversions-This week it's burgers and fries! Soooo bad:(
Bonus-A pic from our ultrasound this past Friday...

No comments:

Post a Comment