How far along-10 weeks today...we're a quarter of the way through, 25% done:)
Weight Gain-In the past week, I managed to stay roughly the same weight...however, that still puts my total weight gain to a little over 6lbs. Why do I sound sad as I type this? I read something in a pregnancy book that said "by now you should have gained about 2 lbs." Umm, yeah. I've definitely tripled that number. I know weight gain is natural with pregnancy...I just don't want to go overboard with the weight gain. I'm trying to stay as healthy as I can.
Baby Size-about 1 1/4 inches, or for those of you who prefer the metric system, 3-4 cm. Baby is roughly the size of a prune and weighs about .18oz. Amazing how something so small has such a big impact on your life!
Movement-not for a while still
Sleep-same old story...wake up to go to the bathroom at least once a night, more like twice a night. I had a really vivid dream last night, and I think last week. The dream (more like nightmare) last night actually woke me up, only to realize I (surprise!) had to go to the bathroom.
Feeling-A little anxious again. We have our first appointment with our Ob/Gyn on Wednesday...I'm just hoping everything is still good and growing healthy.
What I miss-This week, nothing food related. I actually miss my friends from LA. We were down this past weekend for Jackie's wedding and it just made me realize how much I miss being around them on a more than rare occasion.
What I am looking forward to-Seeing baby on the monitor again, and hopefully with a good, strong heartbeat. I'm thinking it might still be too early to hear the heartbeat, but that would be amazing...I'm definitely looking forward to that! I also can't wait to tell all my studio family that we're expecting...just have to get through this week, then a week off for spring break, then I can tell everyone!
Milestone/Best moment this week-Talking pg stuff with Christie at the wedding. It was so nice to be able to tell her in person and hear her advice on everything. Everyone at the wedding was so excited for us also, and it seemed like a lot of people are looking forward to following our pregnancy on Facebook:)
To Do-Relax and eat healthy snacks...no more empty calories!
Food Cravings/Aversions-Chicken is still not sounding so hot. I realized today that I used to love the Sweet 'N Salty bars from Nature Valley...like I could eat at least one every day, if not more. Now they do not sound appetizing. at. all. Still craving the fatty french fries, but maybe that's a salt thing. I'll try to drink more water and stay away from fries to see if that helps.
Bonus-A pic of my girls and I at the wedding:) Miss them bunches!

No comments:
Post a Comment