Sunday, June 3, 2012

19 weeks!


How far along-18 weeks, 6 days...so close to half baked.
Weight Gain-Now we're making progress...I gained a little over a pound this week. That puts my total weight gain to just under 9 lbs.
Baby Size-Somewhere between 5 1/4 and 6 inches long, weighing about 1/2 a pound...or the size of a mango.

Movement-still waiting, waiting, waiting...any day now...
Sleep-Other than being super exhausted from my crazy, busy, hectic schedule...I think I'm sleeping fine. Actually, I'm probably sleeping better than fine because I'm so exhausted.
Feeling-Slightly big, hehe. My baby bump is really starting to show now, especially since I'm wearing full fledged maternity clothes. We had studio pictures this weekend and people were noticing my bump more than usual. It's nice to be "out" and have people know I'm pregnant, not just because I told them, but because they can see it:) I'm also really, really, really anxious for our anatomy scan...hopefully baby cooperates and we'll know if we're team blue or team pink! I have a feeling this week is going to drag on forever though...
What I miss-Deli meat! Nicki took our togo's orders today for working pictures and I wanted to get a turkey avocado sandwich soooo bad...she wouldn't let me;) I had to settle for chicken instead...I miss my sandwiches:(
What I am looking forward to-Our anatomy scan! Can. Not. Wait!!!
Milestone/Best moment this week-Nothing too fancy...in my class on Tuesday where I teach a bunch of 7 and 8 year olds, we were chatting before class about the baby and one of the girls says "Miss Sara, you're even starting to look pregnant!" It just made me chuckle. Sometimes I think some of my students are more excited about me having a baby than I am...probably not, but it's still cute!
To Do-Have ceiling fan installed in nursery, start looking at other nursery furniture and decor, start baby registry once we find out if it's a boy or girl
Food Cravings/Aversions-French fries and ketchup...and of course my tuna and turkey sandwiches!
Bonus-Countdown to our gender reveal (hopefully!)...5 days!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment